We just booked our room for March 4th - 11th 2018 at AoA!! This is my first time every, and I'm so excited. It will be me, my husband, and our will-be-3-weeks-shy-of-4 year old daughter.

Happy planning ^_^

How exciting! Birthday trips are wonderful!!!

Yes!! My daughter graduates from college this December so we're planning a trip January 26-February 9th to celebrate!! Haven't booked yet but we're definitely planning!

I love planning Disney trips! What hotels are you looking at??

Yes! I'm also going in March 2017, and already thinking about another trip for OctNov 2018! I have already started a tentative list of restaurants and activities for next year's trip.

Planning on either CBR or POR....but would love to upgrade to a Lion King suite at AOA or any room at the Beach Club or the Poly!

Yes! I'm also going in March 2017, and already thinking about another trip for OctNov 2018! I have already started a tentative list of restaurants and activities for next year's trip.

You and I would get along! I am such a planner as well, I love looking into future actives! We look forward to seeing all your plans.

Planning on either CBR or POR....but would love to upgrade to a Lion King suite at AOA or any room at the Beach Club or the Poly!

I vote Beach Club! :smooth: My dream hotel would be the poly bungalow. (maybe one of these days!

Yes! We just went for a week in November 2016 and had such and amazing time that we're going back end of January 2018. I'm so excited to start planning! :)

Last edited:
You and I would get along! I am such a planner as well, I love looking into future actives! We look forward to seeing all your plans.

I'll be there March 1-11, 2017. My plans for this year's trip include seeing Rivers of Light for the first time, attending a spring training game, watching the castle projection show Once Upon a Time, and meeting up with several people from the DisBoards! (I figured I'd talk a little about this year's trip first.)

On next year's trip, I'd like to do Lunch with an Imagineer, a tour at AKL, MNSSHP, and MVMCP.

Looking forward to reading more about your plans also.

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see this thread. :yay:

We are planning on June 2018, probably 9-17 or so. I'm a teacher, so it'll be right after I get out of school. Hoping for a split stay at POR and Beach Club - BC is a splurge for us, but we want to stay in the Epcot resort area so much. World Showcase is our favorite! The trip will also be during our 8th wedding anniversary.

We haven't been since May 2013, and it's been WAY TOO LONG. Granted, we've had lots of Disneyland visits in between since we live in CA, which helps. So obviously, I'm already excited 16 months in advance! (That's not crazy, right? ;))

Last edited:
I'll be there March 1-11, 2017. My plans for this year's trip include seeing Rivers of Light for the first time, attending a spring training game, watching the castle projection show Once Upon a Time, and meeting up with several people from the DisBoards! (I figured I'd talk a little about this year's trip first.)

On next year's trip, I'd like to do Lunch with an Imagineer, a tour at AKL, MNSSHP, and MVMCP.

Looking forward to reading more about your plans also.

We will miss the ROL this go around. :sad1: maybe when we are back in Nov.
To meet up with some Disers that is really cool!!

I'm so happy to see this thread. :yay:

We are planning on June 2018, probably 9-17 or so. I'm a teacher, so it'll be right after I get out of school. Hoping for a split stay at POR and Beach Club - BC is a splurge for us, but we want to stay in the Epcot resort area so much. World Showcase is our favorite! The trip will also be during our 8th wedding anniversary.

We haven't been since May 2013, and it's been WAY TOO LONG. Granted, we've had lots of Disneyland visits in between since we live in CA, which helps. So obviously, I'm already excited 16 months in advance! (That's not crazy, right? ;))

Happy early Anniversary!! I understand working around school. We are doing the same with "The Swan Trip". (my maiden last name translates to Swan) My son will be on the last week of school and my niece and nephew will be done when we go.

I haven't been to Disneyland in over 20 years! wow I feel old saying that now. lol
p.s. you are not crazy because that means I'm crazy. :rolleyes1

We have plans for 2018 but nothing concrete yet. That being said we also said we were not going in 2017 and I just booked a Disney cruise followed by a few days at Disney World. I say go as often as you can. We did sept '15 dec '15 and the sept '16 and it was an awesome Disney year!!

Count us in heading do Disney in less than 3 weeks and have BC booked for November. Already checking DD's Spring Break schedule for March 2018.

I am behind! i still need to look into rooms for our November Trip. Any ideas on where to stay?? It will be an adults only trip! I already told my DH that after his 5K run, our trip now turns into a mini honeymoon! (we never got to have one.)

We have plans for 2018 but nothing concrete yet. That being said we also said we were not going in 2017 and I just booked a Disney cruise followed by a few days at Disney World. I say go as often as you can. We did sept '15 dec '15 and the sept '16 and it was an awesome Disney year!!

A Cruise! How fun! Completely Jealous!!! .......one of these days! :hourglass

We did our first Disney trip in Nov/Dec last year. We had planned on a Universal trip in 2018, likely June, then Disney again in 2020 or so.

But I'm thinking we can't skip Disney completely, so we have been discussing a few options. Right now pretty undecided though. The in-laws have expressed a lot of interest in going with us the next time we go to Disney, so that may be a factor as well. Regardless we will definitely be going to Florida in 2018!!

Planning a 1 day MK trip followed by a Disney cruise in January 2018. My first time doing both!!

I did my first Disney Cruise in January (9 years ago) but it was a lovely time to cruise. not as crowded, weather was still good and it was a wonderful bonding time with my mom. She had flown out to visit me. I told her to bring her passport with her because she thought that you needed one to go to the Florida Keys. I told her I may get some time off and we could go. When I picked her up from the airport we decided to drive and spend the day at the beach since she had arrived sooo early in the day. When she saw the boats near Cape Canaveral she go really excited, I mentioned we could drive over there to see them, she agreed. When we got up close I parked and she looked at me confused and I said "Happy Early Mother's Day!". awe.....Memories.

We did our first Disney trip in Nov/Dec last year. We had planned on a Universal trip in 2018, likely June, then Disney again in 2020 or so.

But I'm thinking we can't skip Disney completely, so we have been discussing a few options. Right now pretty undecided though. The in-laws have expressed a lot of interest in going with us the next time we go to Disney, so that may be a factor as well. Regardless we will definitely be going to Florida in 2018!!

I really like Universal, if you have not been there in a while or ever. I would recommend you go. Maybe you could make the June 2018 trip with your in laws and add a few days to do both Universal and Disney! That way your family can experience both.

booked one night for Jan. 19, then a week cruise and Monday I will be booking a week from Jan. 27-Feb 4

A family trip in Oct and then a Dec. trip.....no set dates yet, but working on it :) I love planning :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter