2018 Member Cruise... who's booking?

We are in! Category 6B - aft Balcony!
On the 3 night Member Cruise in January one year, my sister, cousin and I had a terrific aft balcony on the Dream, it was fantastic!! We were so sorry we only had 3 nights to enjoy it.

After over 75 calls(busy) over 1.5 hrs and hold for 1.5 hours we finally booked our room. Not our 1st, 2nd, or
even 3 rd choice. Still . Looking forward to joining a fish extenders group. This our 2nd Disney Cruise, 1 st was the Wonder, last year.

Question: On the double dips, do they allow people to "double book" cabanas on Castaway or do you pick one day or the other. May open up more for people if so...

I booked...Tom is going with me. We are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary all year. In the end, I did not want to miss one while we are still, hopefully, able to enjoy.
I look forward to meeting you!!!
Yea!! You're like me -- couldn't resist it, eh? Gregory & I kicked off our 25th year on the Alaska MC, and wound it up in Aulani. Congrats on 50!!!

Yea!! You're like me -- couldn't resist it, eh? Gregory & I kicked off our 25th year on the Alaska MC, and wound it up in Aulani. Congrats on 50!!!
Good for you! Alaska and Aulani, how wonderful!
My maternal grandparents and my parents made it to 50... we'll be there June 1! My grandfather said "the first 50 years were the hardest." Gosh...it's come and gone so fast. You'll see! Congratulations on your milestone!

I wanted to go but my DH won't do more then one cruise a year and we're already booked on a RCCL earlier in 2018. I've decided our year will be 2019, he owes me another Disney cruise and I really want to do a MC. Hopefully 2019 will be a great itinerary.

I wanted to go but my DH won't do more then one cruise a year and we're already booked on a RCCL earlier in 2018. I've decided our year will be 2019, he owes me another Disney cruise and I really want to do a MC. Hopefully 2019 will be a great itinerary.
I hope it's a great itinerary, too!

I'm surprised to see that there is still limited availability this morning!

I'm surprised to see that there is still limited availability this morning!
I think most ooenings are in the family units with veranda, those that would hold 5.
I did not decide to call until nearly 2:30, and had no wait. I got us a very nice veranda cabin on deck 7, starboard, just what I wanted. Not the family one, there are only 2 of us!

I booked...Tom is going with me. We are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary all year. In the end, I did not want to miss one while we are still, hopefully, able to enjoy.
I look forward to meeting you!!!

DH and I are inspired by your 50th anniversary celebration. We have been trying to figure out what special long cruise would be perfect for our 40th anniversary in 2020 and after reading your posts decided maybe we should just plan to be doing a combination of things we wouldn't normally do all year long.

I have hopes that we will find the points to spend 2 nights in a cabin at Copper Creek over our anniversary and round out the trip at another DVC resort. Plus do an Alaska cruise and land tour during the hottest month of August for us here in Houston. And fill in another Disney trip plus another cruise as well. Whew, good thing we have been saving money for our anniversary celebrations for a year now. Have I said lately, I love being retired?

I hope all of you have a Magical DVC cruise with fabulous guest speakers and entertainment and great weather. Bon Voyage!

DH and I are inspired by your 50th anniversary celebration. We have been trying to figure out what special long cruise would be perfect for our 40th anniversary in 2020 and after reading your posts decided maybe we should just plan to be doing a combination of things we wouldn't normally do all year long.

I have hopes that we will find the points to spend 2 nights in a cabin at Copper Creek over our anniversary and round out the trip at another DVC resort. Plus do an Alaska cruise and land tour during the hottest month of August for us here in Houston. And fill in another Disney trip plus another cruise as well. Whew, good thing we have been saving money for our anniversary celebrations for a year now. Have I said lately, I love being retired?

I hope all of you have a Magical DVC cruise with fabulous guest speakers and entertainment and great weather. Bon Voyage!

Have fun planning for your special year!

We are going to be in Houston in just a few days, we will be celebrating our son's 40th birthday! Where did the time go?:upsidedow He is our younger son.

We are glad you love being retired!

How long does it typically take to get your confirmation letter from DCL?

Our confirmation email came yesterday!

We are on this year's MC, it has been fabulous so far. I have an early excursion today, cannot stay on Internet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!