2018 Marathon - Did anyone else pre-register for the D&B tote and not get it?

meg8182000

Mouseketeer
Just returned from the marathon w/end and expo. Happy to say that I have now officially completed my first marathon! YAY!!!

Due to weather issues wreaking havoc with my travel plans, I wasn't able to make it to the Expo until Saturday morning. I wasn't too concerned as I had preordered the jacket, shoe ornament bundle and the D&B tote ahead of time.

I was able to get the jacket and ornament but was told that there was a problem with the supplier and they did not receive enough D&B totes to fill the preorders. The only thing they had left were the wristlets.

I was very disappointed but even more so to learn that they had actually sold the bags to the general public before making sure that all the preorders could be filled. The whole reason to preorder is to make sure you get one before they sell out. I was given a full refund for the bag.

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing?

Thanks,

meg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter