2018 Bounce Back released today!!

Has anyone asked what kind of dining plan is included with the valuevresorts? It's not normally published, only available when asked.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this info! This has made my day!!!!!
SO HAPPY that it was finally announced!!!!

Seriously? Would she just call the normal reservation line and give them her confirmation number from her stay?
I've heard several times as well that you can book from home (or elsewhere) the day that you check out. Get her to call the number above ASAP tonight!!!

Did you think to ask if the Mods are Regular DDP or are they also QSDP?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious to this as well.

Value resorts are included in this too even though a lot of times the pamphlet doesn't show it. Art of animation suites, Pop Century, All-Star sports and all-star music will get free quick service dining with the option to upgrade the usual little mermaid rooms and all star movies are excluded

Out of curiosity, what is the usually deadline to book the free dining Bounceback? We are checking-in on November 24

FYI - trying to book late December but can't because it's more than 500 days. Needed 12/22 to 12/27.

Making check-in for 12/18 for now and will call back to change dates next week.

Mods get quick service. Deluxe get basic dining plan.

Quoted 3900 and change for 5 nights, four adults at CSR. Haven't done the math yet.

That seems high for a moderate and when you are only getting quick service. "Free dining" has really gone down hill.

That seems high for a moderate and when you are only getting quick service. "Free dining" has really gone down hill.

Pretty accurate I would guess. I priced out a 6 night with 5 day passes at a moderate for friends tonight. 3A, 1C and came up with a price of $3500 for them. Change an adult for a child and high season for park tickets and resort room pricing and I think they're bang on.

Remember, if attempting to price things out online to get an idea of the cost before heading to WDW, you need to add in the PH option that jumps the price quite a bit.

I do agree though @kandb, that the value of 'free dining' is not great at the moderates. I've always loved Pop and now that they have queen beds and coffee makers, it's even more enticing! The trip I priced out was $600 more for the exact same trip to stay at a moderate resort compared to Pop!!

Out of curiosity, what is the usually deadline to book the free dining Bounceback? We are checking-in on November 24
Unfortunately on the day that you're arriving the bounce back will be a room only discount not free dining using the free dining bounce back expires October 31 and November it changes to room only discount that has to be booked on the day you check out by 10:00 PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts