2017 Holiday Kitchens at EPCOT's Internation Festival of the Holidays

As a vegetarian, I'm wondering if these would be able to be served without the chicken or pancetta:
  • Tostada de Tinga: Crispy Corn Tortilla smothered with Black Beans, topped with Chipotle Chicken and garnished with Crema Mexicana, Queso Fresco, Avocado and Tomatillo Sauce
  • Fusilli di Gragnano alla Carbonara: Fusilli Pasta in a Creamy Parmesan Sauce with Pancetta and Onions

Anyone know if dining plan credits work for any of these selections? Would it be Q/S? Snack? Not at all?

Wow, that is a lot of new food/treats for Christmas, just in one park too! The problem is, which of my favourites do I sacrifice to try this new stuff? Decisions, decisions :scratchin

The menus look wonderful for the holiday kitchens! They look so good I may cancel an ADR for our upcoming trip and dine at the kitchens instead. Does any one know if the dishes are full sized meal servings or are they smaller tasting sized servings?

I'm glad the only dining reservation we have is for our Candlelight Processional dinner. I think we'll graze the Holiday Kitchens for the majority of our eats! These look fantastic!

Half tempted to cancel dinner adr for Via Napoli on our Epcot day (arrival day) and turn that credit in to a snack credit!! Most definitely will sacrifice our traditional fish and chips lunch for these food kiosks!!

The menus look wonderful for the holiday kitchens! They look so good I may cancel an ADR for our upcoming trip and dine at the kitchens instead. Does any one know if the dishes are full sized meal servings or are they smaller tasting sized servings?

Just a guess here, but I think they'll be more like the portion sizes you'd get at the Flower and Garden Festival.

Josh at easywdw usually does a good write up of all the food booths for the F&G Festival, so I'm hoping he'll do the same for these.

Half tempted to cancel dinner adr for Via Napoli on our Epcot day (arrival day) and turn that credit in to a snack credit!! Most definitely will sacrifice our traditional fish and chips lunch for these food kiosks!!
I agree they look wonderful, but don't give up the chance to eat this pizza!

20141221_121235.jpg

Also curious if they have a soft opening on November 18th. That is our last day and would love to try.

We tried last year's holiday food booths and while the portions were bigger than Food & Wine, I don't know if they'd be considered a full meal by everyone.

The selections were pretty disappointing for vegetarians to be honest. Maybe one savory item. Wish there was more.

Just went through all the pictures that are now up and there are at least 10 booths I need to try. All of the items at the Yukon booth had my mouth watering... how do you fit everything into 2 days!? Cannot wait to see all this amazing holiday stuff! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!