2010 Atlanta Braves Thread. (all MLB teams talk also)

Oh I know. The Marlins aren't exactly friendly with the boys from Philly (or NY for that matter)

I'll be seeing the Braves in Milwaukee next month (and Marlins @ Cubs and Blue Jays @ White Sox)

Sweet Jason Heyward will be fun to watch I'm thinking about going to the Philly Braves game this month.

Oh I know. The Marlins aren't exactly friendly with the boys from Philly (or NY for that matter)

I'll be seeing the Braves in Milwaukee next month (and Marlins @ Cubs and Blue Jays @ White Sox)

Oh nice. :D When?
I was at Opening Day yesterday which was a lot of fun. My next game is a Cubs game in a couple weeks. I am praying there are no annoying Cubs fans around where we're sitting.

We get to Chicago on May 7th. The White Sox is the 9th; Cubs the 10th and the Brewers on the 11th

Braves fan here! My DH buys me MLB extra innings each year for a Valentine present.

Does it matter that I am not in college? I am a college graduate though.

My fiance and I are working on visiting all of the MLB stadiums and this year we have Chicago, Chicago and Milwaukee on the list

I'm (very slowly) working on that too! I've only been to three stadiums, lol... Safeco (Seattle), Coor's Field (Denver), and Comerica (Detroit). I'm a Tigers fan. :thumbsup2 I'm currently broke, lol, but I want to at least try to make it to a game in Chicago this year (since it's a little closer than the other stadiums), so I can cross one of them off my list.

I'm going to a brewers game next month. My fiance and I are working on visiting all of the MLB stadiums and this year we have Chicago, Chicago and Milwaukee on the list

I really want to do that. So far we've only been to Miller Park and Citizens Bank Park though so still a looong way to go.

I'm (very slowly) working on that too! I've only been to three stadiums, lol... Safeco (Seattle), Coor's Field (Denver), and Comerica (Detroit). I'm a Tigers fan. :thumbsup2 I'm currently broke, lol, but I want to at least try to make it to a game in Chicago this year (since it's a little closer than the other stadiums), so I can cross one of them off my list.

The Tigers are my favorite AL team. I really want to go to a game in Detroit.

The Tigers are my favorite AL team. I really want to go to a game in Detroit.

I don't know if finances are a factor in whether or not you go, but if you keep an eye on it you'll probably be able to find a good deal on tickets (especially if the Tigers don't get off to a great start). Last year, they ran a whole bunch of pretty decent mid to late-season promotions. The economy was worse last year, but Detroit's still really feeling it, so I can't imagine things are going to be much different.

It's a nice ballpark. You hear people complaining about losing Tiger Stadium, but Comerica isn't the worst imaginable eyesore either. Go to a night game, if you can; I love how the sky looks as the sun is setting, and you'll get to see the skyline light up.

Oh, and they do a fireworks show post-game after most Friday and Saturday games May-September, weather permitting. They do charge more for Friday and Saturday games (as well as certain "premium" series), but in years past the fireworks display has actually been decent. Not quite Illuminations or Wishes, lol, but still pretty good.

I don't know if finances are a factor in whether or not you go, but if you keep an eye on it you'll probably be able to find a good deal on tickets (especially if the Tigers don't get off to a great start). Last year, they ran a whole bunch of pretty decent mid to late-season promotions. The economy was worse last year, but Detroit's still really feeling it, so I can't imagine things are going to be much different.

It's a nice ballpark. You hear people complaining about losing Tiger Stadium, but Comerica isn't the worst imaginable eyesore either. Go to a night game, if you can; I love how the sky looks as the sun is setting, and you'll get to see the skyline light up.

Oh, and they do a fireworks show post-game after most Friday and Saturday games May-September, weather permitting. They do charge more for Friday and Saturday games (as well as certain "premium" series), but in years past the fireworks display has actually been decent. Not quite Illuminations or Wishes, lol, but still pretty good.
Finances aren't really an issue it's just finding a time to go. My dad's suggested sometime when we go to a Michigan football game, going to a Tigers game then but who knows. I'd love to go this summer or something.

The Brewers won 2 out of 3 against the Rockies. I'm so happy since they lost all 6 to them last year.
And we signed Yovani Gallardo to a 5 year contract today. Now we just need to sign Prince Fielder.

Braves won the first 2 against the Cubs now struggling in the 3rd game midway through. Hanson looks ok just no bats tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter