20090922 - UK Dissers Unite *Photos Added*

looks like I'm just going to miss this meeting as I fly out on Sat 29th Aug, returning 12th Sep.

Anyway wish the meeting goes well and everyone has a great time.
Look forward to the trip reports :)

Oh gosh we need Lime Green Mickey Heads !!:eek: Completely forgot about those :headache: I must get crafting some soon, I knew there's a reason I was looking at the craft paper in town :rolleyes1 I blame my cluttered head .... I'll get right on it I promise :worship::worship::worship:
I have my lime green top though :thumbsup2 we just need to pack everything now once the cases air out at the weekend. :grouphug:Everything is coming together at last :love::cloud9:

Oh gosh we need Lime Green Mickey Heads !!:eek: Completely forgot about those :headache: I must get crafting some soon, I knew there's a reason I was looking at the craft paper in town :rolleyes1 I blame my cluttered head .... I'll get right on it I promise :worship::worship::worship:
I have my lime green top though :thumbsup2 we just need to pack everything now once the cases air out at the weekend. :grouphug:Everything is coming together at last :love::cloud9:

:lmao: Thankfully, I have all my stuff packed into a little suitcase, and will just hand that to my sister and say "pack this" - she is the queen of packing. I've unfortunately had to do it already because the day she is going to be packing, I am working a double show, and will have to stay late because it's be Stock Take on the Monday!! Grr I will get home about half past midnight, go to bed, get up at 8am, get ready, take the cats to the cattery and go to the airport!!! :scared1:

I have 11 more shows to go :scared1: Seems like yesterday I was saying it was 24 to go! OMG, where is the time going?! I'm not ready!!! Argh!

Sorry to join the 'getting to know you' but so late! My mom reminded me to do it, but I forgot! :headache:

Name: Kate

Disney Trip Number: 5th to WDW, been for DLC once and DLRP three times.

Collect Disney Merchandise?: I pick up things here and there, I don't 'collect' anything.

Favourite Character: I can never choose! It changes weekly!

Favourite Movie: Again changes weekely, currently Sleeping Beauty/ WallE

Favourite Park Restaurant: I haven't been in so long, I can't remeber. I am looking forward to Chef Mickey's though!

Been to the Park in costume: Not yet...

Three interesting facts:
1) I haven't been to WDW since I was 16, and haven't stayed on site since I was 12! :eek:
2) I am currently also planning my June 2010 trip!
3) I am currently in my 3rd year of a History degree!

Hi guys, just letting you know that we're not definitely able to make it to the meet- due to "feminine constraints" :-)rolleyes:) this might be the only day we get to make it to a water park, which DBF is desperate to do. I'm really sorry I can't be more certain but I just didn't want anyone to be waiting on us to arrive and I don't want to appear rude. We might still be able to make it and I hope we can! :thumbsup2

This sounds like a great idea. My wife is a bit unsure but I think it would be a good laugh. Having served in HM armed forces I have no problem meeting new people.
How do I convince my wife?

Hi guys, just letting you know that we're not definitely able to make it to the meet- due to "feminine constraints" :-)rolleyes:) this might be the only day we get to make it to a water park, which DBF is desperate to do. I'm really sorry I can't be more certain but I just didn't want anyone to be waiting on us to arrive and I don't want to appear rude. We might still be able to make it and I hope we can! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear that! If things change, then feel free to just drop on over! :goodvibes

This sounds like a great idea. My wife is a bit unsure but I think it would be a good laugh. Having served in HM armed forces I have no problem meeting new people.
How do I convince my wife?

We are exactly the same dude. If she's not sure because we are al strangers just re-assure her that its all in public and stuff and most of us wont know eachother and it will just be a meet of fellow dis'ers ! :banana:

All costumes are done in the best possible taste nothing too short or revealing if that's a worry AND they have to be family and child friendly i.e. no scary makeup or props (you can use them at the Universal Horror Nights).

We are all strangers until we get to know each other a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet as they say;) come on over we are friendly honest, we don't care about looks or image leave that at home and come and join the fun. I think the park will look great at night even better with everyone who wants to dress up there too .. and what better way to see Haunted Mansion than at night at the MNSSHP I :love: that ride:thumbsup2

Hope to see some you at the meet 22nd September , for those who'll be in the vicinity.. at the Tambu Lounge in the Polynesian resort easy to find and you don't need park admission to get there just jump on the monorail.

Firstly, greetings to all of you who made it to the meet! Next time, Netty! ;)

Secondly, thanks to everyone for showing their interest and I hope to all of you that did not make that nothing too serious kept you away!

Thirdly, it's time for some photos!!!!!! I apologise if I get anyone wrong, or forget someone!!!

Here we all are taking over the Tambu Lounge. Unfortunately, the bar didn't open for another half an hour after we arrived, so we just rearranged the entire place and started having a giant con-flab!!! We did get some looks from people who walked by!
dismeet.jpg

Cath (PlutoDisney) and Sue (suzycute)
dismeet1.jpg

Val (nursetibs) and Kate (wishspirit)
dismeet2.jpg

Renee (CALIFLADY) and Paula (PaulaSB12)
dismeet3.jpg

hotfudgesundae, her husband (epcot1stfave), Yvonne (wifey), Niel
dismeet4.jpg

And then "the family", later in the evening, at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
mnsshp.jpg

Firstly, greetings to all of you who made it to the meet! Next time, Netty! ;)

Secondly, thanks to everyone for showing their interest and I hope to all of you that did not make that nothing too serious kept you away!

Thirdly, it's time for some photos!!!!!! I apologise if I get anyone wrong, or forget someone!!!

Here we all are taking over the Tambu Lounge. Unfortunately, the bar didn't open for another half an hour after we arrived, so we just rearranged the entire place and started having a giant con-flab!!! We did get some looks from people who walked by!
dismeet.jpg

Cath (PlutoDisney) and Sue (suzycute)
dismeet1.jpg

Val (nursetibs) and Kate (wishspirit)
dismeet2.jpg

Renee (CALIFLADY) and Paula (PaulaSB12)
dismeet3.jpg

hotfudgesundae, her husband (epcot1stfave), Yvonne (wifey), Niel
dismeet4.jpg

And then "the family", later in the evening, at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
mnsshp.jpg

wonderful disers unite !!!!:goodvibes

Great photos! :thumbsup2
shame the alternator went on the car and we were stuck in the villa :headache:
glad we bumped into you at mnsshp!

see you at the next meet :wizard:

Great photos! :thumbsup2
shame the alternator went on the car and we were stuck in the villa :headache:
glad we bumped into you at mnsshp!

see you at the next meet :wizard:

Yeah, stupid car! But at least we did get to meet! And in the middle of Magic Kingdom, outside a Candy Stop - you can't get much better than that!!! :rotfl:

Definitely the next one though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter