2008 Cs Is Full

Whatalias

Earning My Ears
I checked my email and this the messag

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your recent communication.

At this time, we have concluded our recruiting efforts for our Walt Disney World CareerStart Fall 2008 program. With this information in mind, we are no longer accepting applications and/or conducting interviews for our August arrivals.

If you’re interested in the Disney CareerStart Program for Spring 2009, please check our web site in September for additional details.

We do have opportunities at Disneyland Resort in California for the Fall 2008 program, but we do not offer housing for our CareerStart Program. If you are interested in Disneyland, please visit disney.go.com/disneycareers/careerstart/dlr

Have a Magical Day!

WDW CareerStart Recruiting

I checked my email and this the messag

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your recent communication.

At this time, we have concluded our recruiting efforts for our Walt Disney World CareerStart Fall 2008 program. With this information in mind, we are no longer accepting applications and/or conducting interviews for our August arrivals.

If you’re interested in the Disney CareerStart Program for Spring 2009, please check our web site in September for additional details.

We do have opportunities at Disneyland Resort in California for the Fall 2008 program, but we do not offer housing for our CareerStart Program. If you are interested in Disneyland, please visit disney.go.com/disneycareers/careerstart/dlr

Have a Magical Day!

WDW CareerStart Recruiting

just curious, had you already applied or were you inquiring about applying??

i guess either way, that pretty much ends the waiting game for most of us. i kind of wish someone would atleast send me an e-mail saying that. i applied like...two weeks ago and haven't heard anything so... oh well, who knows.
:sad2:

I only know what the email said. you may want to call them see whats up. if you sit and wait you will wait a long time cuz They are close getting back to people.
I have done the program once already. I want to go back this fall. They have a fall program that jan to May( i think). I may do that if I dont go to the army.

well.. maybe there's a hope? :confused3
who knows at this point. i guess i'll just have to wait until i get direct contact with disney.

did you have your interview yet? bc you could be okay if you did.

no, i haven't. that's what scares me. i did send in my application two and a half weeks ago, though. and it was a complete application with recommendation letter and all. so... who knows. i think i might call mid week next week if i haven't heard anything....

When would be a good time to start applying for next year?

I turned my application in the 5th, so I know I'm not getting in this Fall.

I'm going to apply again in September for the Spring or Spring Advantage if they offer it again.

I turned my application in the 5th, so I know I'm not getting in this Fall.

I'm going to apply again in September for the Spring or Spring Advantage if they offer it again.

You can only hope that you get this fall. I want to do the spring advantage and try to extan intel after oct or do a whoel year there but would take alot out of me. This is if i dont Join the army cuz that is my thinking right now.

this might not be the right place but all go ahead anyway.

1) question i need an answer to is it mandatory to take classes while on the Fall WDW Career Start Program?

thank you in advance!

this might not be the right place but all go ahead anyway.

1) question i need an answer to is it mandatory to take classes while on the Fall WDW Career Start Program?

thank you in advance!

dont think so.. i didnt take a class last years.

another question- if my roommates are underage and caught with an illegal substance is there any way to protect myself in the event that security comes in and discovers the "stuff".

i have heard that there are forms for such a thing

another question- if my roommates are underage and caught with an illegal substance is there any way to protect myself in the event that security comes in and discovers the "stuff".

i have heard that there are forms for such a thing

The only way to fully insulate yourself is to report any illegal activities as soon you know about them. Security will take a written statement (which can be kept anonymous), and based upon an investigation (which may include an immediate inspection), several actions not excluding termination could be taken against those breaking any laws.

This process is mentioned to all participants during their first day arrival/housing meeting. Again, this is the only way to fully protect yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter