2007 Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K WISH Roster

It's official I will NOT be attending the ToT, going to be deployed again prior to the race. :sad2: DW mrstropicana (Cheryl) WILL be attending however, and is probably going to take her sis down with her and after picking up both our packets have her run under my bib sneakily or something like that. GL to all participants and don't worry, I SHOULD be back just in time for Goofy 2008.:goodvibes

Sorry to hear you won't be able to join us Matt. Especially since its sooooo close!!! Good luck and best wishes.

It's official I will NOT be attending the ToT, going to be deployed again prior to the race. :sad2: DW mrstropicana (Cheryl) WILL be attending however, and is probably going to take her sis down with her and after picking up both our packets have her run under my bib sneakily or something like that. GL to all participants and don't worry, I SHOULD be back just in time for Goofy 2008.:goodvibes

So sorry to hear this! Will be thinking of you!:grouphug:

Matt -- WE will really miss you. We'll keep you in our prayers. And of course we will take care of Cheryl! :hug: I hope her sister doesn't think we are all crazy.

Hey you lucky ToTers,

I am so jealous! Not only do you get to do what sounds to be a very fun race, you get to have a super-sized WISH gathering as well.

Best of luck to everyone. Have a great time and I can't wait to hear all the reports and see all the pictures!!

Matt - We'll be thinking of you. Take care of yourself. :hug:

Mike - sounds like there will be a little WISH gathering at the MCM. :goodvibes We will see you in January!

Only a few more days.......

:yay: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

UGH! According to the weather channel the forecast for Sat. night is RAIN. No! No! No!

Good Luck to all you TOTrs!! Sound like an awesome time & I'm hoping this'll be an annual thing - can't wait 'til next year!!:woohoo:

And don't worry about a little rain, it'll make it scarier:scared1: . Put a hat on, double up on the BodyGlide & celebrate the wet, you'll be partyin' in MGM b4 you know it! Can't wait for the pics & details! popcorn:: Have fun!

I have a quick question to anyone who is doing the 6.5 did your packet have the timer thingy (sorry I cant think of the name right now) that you attatch to your shoe? mine didnt did they leave it out? or were we not suppose to get one?

Yeah the race is here. Good luck everyone:cheer2:

Packet pick up is at Pleasure Island. We figured it out at wide world of sports it took us 1.5 hours to pick up our packet.

Have a great race i will see you there.

amanda C

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter