• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2005 rates

d4est

<font color=orange><b>The Tag Fairy is really Ghos
Does anyone know when rates will be available for Feb 2005. It is a ways off, I know, but am SO anxious to plan our trip. I already bought the 5 for 2 day passes thru the kraft offer...

Last year we booked several rooms at HRH in the summer (July)at rack rate for January (MLK weekend). Discount rates did not come out until mid to late November - Hotelkingdom also had a sale at that time (late Nov.) - it was no problem to have the lower rates applied to our reservations.

This year I'll do the same - will book our rooms at regular rates for late Jan. sometime this summer (they did charge my cc for one night each room) - then watch for the discounts!

for the info...

can't wait until I can actually make the ressies! I will take your advice and book as early as possible and then watch for discounts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter