2 or 3 day hopper passes

nab486

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

I think I have seen on Mousesavers or somewhere that occasionally there are 2 or 3 day hopper passes for sale. Can anyone back me up on this? We are splitting our stay this time between Disney and Universal and really don't need to spend the extra $$ to get more days than we need. Maybe it is just wish full thinking........:confused:

Disney doesn't sell 2 or 3 day hoppers to the general public. However, some of the online ticket brokers do sell 3 day hopper plus tickets. There have been special offers from Ticketmania for 3 day PHP tickets to subscribers of Mary Waring's MouseSavers Newsletter. The offer is not currently available, but may return. Suggest you visit her site and sign up to get the newsletter as the offers are not available to the general public. There may be other brokers who sell those tickets, too. Maybe someone else will know and post. I have never seen a 2 day hopper offered. If those are ever available, it would be through a special deal to a group or convention.

thanks for the reply. I am signed up for the mousesavers newsletter, so I will keep my eyes peeled. I think that is where I must have seen it before.

I bought my 3-day park hopper through Central Florida Travel; the phone number is 1-888-678-8899. They also sent a $5 phone card and various discount coupons for area attractions. You can also call Ticketmania and order theirs (they don't sell them online): 1-877-822-7299.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter