2 days to go - Poly and AKL Concierge

lizzie64

<font color=purple>Clay is my man!<br><font color=
Hi gang,

Well we are fast approaching our departure flight at 7am Friday. I can't believe we are already there. When I first started this countdown clock, it was at about 285 days.

This will be our first time at the Polynesian and AKL. Any advice, tips, things to look for?

Thanks all,
Liz

Hey Lizzie.

No advice, just wanted to say have a great time:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Be sure to report back about the sunrise safari!!

Laura

Hey Laura,

Thanks

I will definitely report back and post pictures. Just checked the weather for the next 15 days in Orlando.
Hot and humid and highs of 92. whew- us cold NJ'ans are going to swelter. YEAHHH

Have a great time Liz. Go down the slide a few times for me. I was never much into the water slides at resorts (ben on SAB slide and AKL slide) but you can't get me off the Volcano Slide. Best slide out side of the water parks. Looks like the weather will be good for the pool.

Aloha

Steve

YAY!!!! - Lizzie - I am so happy for you and your family - Have the Greatest time!!!

We'll be thinking of you. Have fun

>>^..^<<

thanks guys I will

had to take a break from packing.

Anyone know why when I click onto a thread link from the e-mail notices, i can't get to the thread.

lizzie,

I hadn't seen you on the boards lately so I thought you were already on your trip! Have a great time!

Originally posted by JOC
lizzie,

I hadn't seen you on the boards lately so I thought you were already on your trip! Have a great time!

Hi JOC,

My computer crashed last week. Just got it back yesterday. Can you imagine not being able to access these boards so close to my trip. I was frantic.

Hey Lizzie--have an "awesome" time!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You will absolutely love both places. Have a lapu lapu watching the fireworks on the beach for me at Poly and enjoy the animals and breathtaking view at AKL. Go ahead and start the party without me--I'll join in soon enough. We leave at 7:30 am next Thursday staying at the same two places!!!!

Sending you some spare pixie dust for a safe trip and cannot wait to compare notes on our trip reports.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :bounce: :wave: :sunny: :bounce: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by disneyfanatic60
Hey Lizzie--have an "awesome" time!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You will absolutely love both places. Have a lapu lapu watching the fireworks on the beach for me at Poly and enjoy the animals and breathtaking view at AKL. Go ahead and start the party without me--I'll join in soon enough. We leave at 7:30 am next Thursday staying at the same two places!!!!

Sending you some spare pixie dust for a safe trip and cannot wait to compare notes on our trip reports.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :bounce: :wave: :sunny: :bounce: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

So we'll overlap for a couple of days. We leave the Sunday after you arrive.

You do the same.

Pixie dust for you too.

Liz

Safe journey and lots of pixie dust for a magical trip! :D

Hey Lizzie have a GREAT time!!! I will be doing the same split in Nov. and can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Enjoy the magic...

You have done such a great job planning, now relax and ENJOY!!:D *~*~*~*:D

Originally posted by LvsTnk
You have done such a great job planning, now relax and ENJOY!!:D *~*~*~*:D

I had to laugh while reading this Laurie. It is 4am and I haven't shut my eyes once tonight. Can't sleep.

And tomorrow is the night before our trip. I'll probably be up too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter