2 Day Park Hopper Pass for Conventions Only?

I was in a Conference last month right between Charley and Frances.

I bought a 2 day park hopper with an extra admission to DQ or PI. The price was $112 (tax included).

They were good for all day and had the "use before dec-31-2004 and good for 10 days after 1st use".

They seem to be selling 2 day hopper passes on ebay. The people selling them look more like ticket brokers as they have several to sell and it looks like they have been selling them for some time. Think they are the same thing as the convention tix?

Also, DiscountOrlandoVacation.com seems to sell these as well...if you email for more info. Has anyone bought from this company?

thanks

I am not sure what the big deal is about all this, the last time we went to WDW we bought a two day parkhopper at check in. and we were staying for four days.

My friend is playing in a softball tournament at the Disney Sports Site...can she get me tickets to be used later in the month? Or can I go online and book them myself?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter