2-bedroom standard view availability at Thanksgiving?

Wiltony

Recently Reformed Troublemaker
Hi, we are considering a Thanksgiving 2023 trip in a 2-bedroom standard view (LO or dedicated, we don't care) and are wondering about others' experiences with availability at the 11-month window. Any concerns? Do you think we'll need to walk the reservation?

I'd probably walk it to be honest.

If you have any opportunity to scrounge enough points, Island Garden View would save you a lot of headaches.

I'd probably walk it to be honest.

If you have any opportunity to scrounge enough points, Island Garden View would save you a lot of headaches.

Is that because there are so many more rooms in the category? I looked at the pinned post and it appears so, but I thought I'd double-check.

Is that because there are so many more rooms in the category? I looked at the pinned post and it appears so, but I thought I'd double-check.
More rooms and Aulani owners are cheap with their points (like most DVC owners). Standard Views and Studios go first. I don't think I'd ever feel fully confident in getting a Standard View at 11 months regardless of room type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter