1st time at this board. Hugs to all of you

raysnkaysmom

<font color=coral>I don't think I'd mention I was
Saw a couple familiar names on this board who have given me great hope over on the community board, under the thread "My baby has a chromosonal defect". Just reconfirmed my CVS for Wednesday morning... Just wanting the strength to get me thru then... and until my results come back...
I'm trying to be strong.... as many of you are. I'm sure when each of us are faced with sickness of any sort, it's new to us. If I'm lucky enough to carry to term, I, too will have to learn to care for a child with special needs, whatever those needs may be.

Tracy, I will keep you in constant thought and prayer.

My son was born with a birth defect, and it has been a rough ride, and at times I wavered, but I had the strength of friends and family, and I relied on them for words, comfort, hugs, and anything. I remember everyone telling me how God can not give you more than you can handle, and I just did not want to hear it right then. After a while, I realized how true that was, and that I could not imagine God have given me any other child but him. He has been a blessing in 1001 ways.

Giant hugs, and if you need any shoulders, I have extra large ones. Do not hesitate to PM me. :grouphug:

Tracy, I will keep you in my prayers.. said by a Nana whose daughter today just went for her first ultrasound for my second grandchild..

Hugs to you..

:hug: Prayers said for your sweet baby and for you. I hope you get peace of mind about this situation soon.

I will keep you in my prayers. I pray you will also be given the strength to deal with all of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter