1st hiring wave coming soon??

Kellygirls

Earning My Ears
I saw last week on Facebook a lot of people who applied the first couple days got emails to take the WBI! Anyone here?

Usually the first wave of hiring comes about 2 weeks after the phone interviews start, which would be this Thursday. My daughter had her phone interview 2 weeks ago Friday. Hopefully she'll hear back soon.

I had my phone interview exactly the same day as your daughter! I didn't feel it went too great at the time, but I'm hoping the recruiters feel differently. Recruiter Christy has been hinting on twitter that there's going to be a "wave" next week, and I'm hoping these will be acceptances (since last week there was a wave of more people being moved out of Acceptance into Under Review). Apparently people have already been getting NLIC'd, either immediately after their phone interviews or in waves recently, so I'm hoping it's a good sign if we're still hanging on. Good luck to your daughter!

Mine stayed like that for about a week and a half and then it changed to under review so she has some time!
Thank you!! There must have been pixie dust on this page because she moved to Under Review this past week, has done the WBI, and is heading to the phone interview!!! This is super exciting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts