1900 Park Fare PS necessary?

momoftwogirls

Mouseketeer
We will be going the week of Dec. 5. The only available PS times left are after 8:00 pm. We were hoping to eat an early dinner there when they opened. Can we just walk up or is PS necessary? If they take walk ups how long do you usually have to wait? What time do they open for dinner? Thanks for your help!

The Cinderella Dinner at 1900 Park Fare has become VERY popular. IF you walk up, be prepared to be told that no seatings are available. You should continue to try for a PS before you leave.

My MIL and DD did this dinner last week and MIL said it was packed. Very busy. I would take the PS and then keep calling to see if an earlier time opens up.

We were there two weeks ago today, and even with a PS we had a wait of about 20 minutes or so. The restaurant seemed to stay full while we were there, so I'd say definitely keep trying for a PS.

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I'll just keep calling and see if anything opens up. 8:00 is just too late for my little ones. It would not be an enjoyable dinner. If I don't get something maybe we'll try to walk up at 4:30.

When I wanted to eat there, I walked up at 4:30 and got seated immediately, without a PS. But this was in slow season January, so that may be the reason it was so easy! :) It wasn't even that packed when I was there. I did not even know it was so hard to book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter