• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare--Dinner

jodirn

Earning My Ears
We would love to eat here on our next trip but we aren't sure if it will be too "girlish" for my 2 boys ages 4 and 8. Any input on the food and the characters would be great. It says Cinderella, Prince Charming, and friends. Wasn't sure who the "friends" are??

The 'friends', ironically, are usually the Stepmother and the Stepsisters (although there have been reports lately that they are showing up less often).

We took two boys, age 12 and 9, for dinner and while they couldn't have cared less beforehand, afterwards it suddenly became their favorite. Cinderella and the Stepsisters made a big deal over the 'handsome, unattached princes.'

The characters are Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine & the two Stepsisters. I wouldn't characterize it as "too girly" at all - we ate there when our son was 3 and he had a good time. IMO, the highlight of 1900 is the characters - the stepsisters are hilarious - the character interaction is good, so you should have a fun time. IMHO, the food is sub-par/average-at-best.

all the little boys seemed to be having a wonderful time when we were there -- Cinderella is Soooo sweet to everyone, and the Prince is cool, too. But the stepsisters are always looking for someone to get engaged to so they make a big point of flirting outrageously with the little boys (and arguing with each other about everything) They are hilarious...but the boys all seem to really enjoy being the center of attention.

It sounds like my boys will like it. How was the food? Also, did they have a good selection for kids? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter