190 days out

stewpette

Mouseketeer
My TA sent an email stating we can make reservations 190 days in advance, but everywhere I read on here folks say 180. Please advice. We are going 11/2/-12/6, so when can I call for dining reservations?
Thanks!

You can make your reservations 180 days before you check into your resort. If you are staying on Disney Property, you can make reservations for up to 10 days of your vacation 180 days before you check into your resort.

And by the way, your 180th day out was May 6th. You are already only 165 days out from your trip, so you can book whatever you want, no matter where you are staying.

Just looked at your dates again - are you really staying from November 2 through December 6? If so, you would only be able to book for 10 days on May 6th. After those 10 days, you have to either (1) call 180 days out from each reservation you want or (2) wait until it's 190 days out from the end of your trip and then book everything all at once (or do them in batches or something).

Ah! Well for 11/28 you can book 10 days worth of reservation on 6/1 IF you are an onsite guest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter