180 Days Out + 10 Clarification Please

Cornish Lad

Mouseketeer
We are staying on property for 21 nights next September and want to do as many ADRs as soon as we can. I understand from the rules though that on day 180 we can only book for that day and the following 10. Does that mean that on day 179 we can book for day 11 or do we have to wait for 10 days before we can add the later bookings?

180 days before check in you will be able to book ADRs for your check in day and the first 10 days of your stay. The next day you will be able to book one additional day, the day after that one more day, etc. Or you could just wait several (or more) days and book another bloc of days.

Thanks for the info - makes it all clear now - will be spending a few days making the bookings it seems!

180 days before check in you will be able to book ADRs for your check in day and the first 10 days of your stay. The next day you will be able to book one additional day, the day after that one more day, etc. Or you could just wait several (or more) days and book another bloc of days.
If my check-in day is May 2nd so with the 180 day window ill be able to start reserving for that day tomorrow. If I am there until May 8th can I do the remainder of the days too tomorrow?

If your trip is 10 days or less, you can make ADRs for the entire trip 180 days prior to the check in date .....as long as you are staying onsite.

Thanks so much for clearing this up! I, too, was confused regarding this "+10". And goodness know trying to find anything on that disney website is worthless:P

Something to keep in mind is if you're doing a split stay the system won't recognize this as one long stay and you'll have to wait for the second stay's window to open before making those reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!