180+10

docusmc1

Mouseketeer
Can someone explain what is 180+10 in reguards to DDP as we are DVC members staying on points.

Thanks

Can someone explain what is 180+10 in reguards to DDP as we are DVC members staying on points.

Thanks
It actually has nothing to do with DDP, but rather on-site guests.

Everyone (on-site, off-site, day-trippers, etc) can book ADRs at 180 days from the date of dining. The 180+10 comes into play for on-site guests only and allows them to book up to 10 days worth of dining at the 180 day mark before they check in.

So, instead of having to call/log on every day for your vacation's ADRs, you simply have to call/log on once, 180days before your check-in date.

If you are staying more than 10 days, I believe you can make day 11 on the day after your 180 day mark, and so on (don't quote me on that one, I haven't been lucky enough to be able to take a longer than 10 day trip ;)).

I was curious about when you would be able to make the 11th day ADR too?

The only difference with the dining plan is if you make a reservation for CRT, or something that requires payment at the time of the reservation, it will not charge your card. Being a DVC member doesn't change anything as far as reservations are concerned.

I think that after the 10 days, the reservation system just goes back to 180 days out from the actual day of the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter