180+10 one week from today-Which order should I book restaurants???

sharig5576

momof2boys
Hi! I am wondering which order I should book my restaurants. I plan to do the online reservations at 6am May 3 (one week!!!) We're on the regular dining plan 3 adults and 2 children. And mostly character meals b/c my 3 year old will not sit without the characters. This is what we are planning:

10/30 counter service
10/31 Chef Mickey's breakfast 830-9am
11/1 Ashkersus breakfast (8am)
LeCellier Dinner (just me and my hubby) anytime after 7pm-don't mind eating late
11/2 Crystal Palace dinner 430-5ish
11/3 Ohana breakfast (as early as we can get)
11/4 Coral Reef Lunch (flexible on times)
11/5 Hollywood and Vine Lunch (flexible on times)
11/6 Breakfast Tusker house (8am)

I know to try for Le Cellier first, if we can even get it. But which order should I book the rest of the restaurants in?

Thanks!
Shari :)

They all look much of a muchness except for Le Cellier, if the boards are to be believed they book up quickest. That is certainly the way we did it today and we got lucky.

I would do LeCellier first. That and Cinderellas Castle go pretty quick.

I have called about 120 days out and gotten all the others over Thanksgiving 2 years ago. I switched everything around 4 months out. I tried again about 3 months out and Chef Mickey's was full, I don't remember if we tried to change anything else. I had found out one of our friends was going and we tried to change our CM date to the same one as hers, but we couldn't. They did have tables for 2 or 3 available though, that close, so we could have split up in 2 tables of 2 if we wanted. We have done all the ones you are doing except Tusker house.

Here's the order I would use with this list:

Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's
Akershus
Ohana
Crystal Palace
Breakfast Tusker house
Coral Reef lunch
Hollywood and Vine Lunch

I would probably do it in this order:

Chef Mickey's breakfast 830-9am
LeCellier Dinner (just me and my hubby) anytime after 7pm-don't mind eating late
Ashkersus breakfast (8am)
Ohana breakfast (as early as we can get)
Crystal Palace dinner 430-5ish
Breakfast Tusker house (8am)
Coral Reef Lunch (flexible on times)
Hollywood and Vine Lunch (flexible on times)

ETA: the only reason I put CM first is because you had a specific time in mind whereas with LC you didn't mind going later and it's just for 2. : )

Thank you!! This helped a lot. We're going to try for Le Cellier first, then CM because we can be more flexible with the breakfast time than I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter