15 year anniversary in November-no kids

DISNEYBIGGDOGG

DISNEY VET
Guys, looking for suggestions of where to stay and what to do. I have not been to WDW without kids for over 12 years and would like to get expert advice on this.

If you are not watching your budget, I'd suggest Victoria & Albert's for an anniversary dinner you'll never forget.

If you can give us an idea of what type of vacation you are looking for (romantic, relaxing, fun, etc.), maybe we can make some specific suggestions.

My DH and I are also going to WDW in November for a belated 1st anniversary trip. We do not tend to eat at the pricier restaurants or stay at the expensive resorts, but we always have a great time.

For a romantic evening, you could go on an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise ($75+, I believe) or spend an evening relaxing in a hammock under the stars on the beach of your resort (CBR is great for this).

Make sure you take the time for "adult" things... go to Pleasure Island, or if your budget allows, Cirque du Soleil would be fantastic.

HTH!

Sounds like your in for a treat! My DH and I are going in Sept. for our 5 year.
Where to Stay: My vote hands down the Poly, Lagoon view.
We stayed here for our Honeymoon and loved every minute of it. The atmosphere is most romantic.

I also would put O'Hana's on your list of places to eat. If you eat a late dinner you can watch the fireworks over the castle and they pipe in the music. Most of the kids have gone to bed and it's a very relaxing atmosphere. Ask for a window seat for the best view, and make sure to order a Pina Colada-the best I have ever had!
Afterwards, take a stroll down to the beach and relax on a hammock.

Anyone else have suggestions I could use some new tips for finding romance in the World! princess:

Everyone has their own idea of what is romantic, but I love the Beach Club area. It's really romantic to walk around the boardwalk holding hands. Of course, Grand Floridian is in a class by itself. For a romantic dinner, Cali. Grill at the top of the Contemporary followed by the fireworks is great. Second the Illuminations cruise also.

Have a wonderful time.
Nancy :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter