15 November--1st Time Cruisers!

kimszath

Lover of Everything DISNEY!!!
Please add us to your Disney Cruise unofficial listing! We're spending a couple of days at the Contemporary Resort before sailing on the 15 November Magic Eastern. We can't WAIT!!! Would be happy to exchange e-mail with anyone else going on the same cruise. :D

Most appreciated! We can't wait to meet everyone--what a thrill! I'm debating whether or not to tell my hubby that they're closing the ESPN skybox... he might call it quits!

Is there any definite time for ESPN to be closing? Will it be closed for our Nov 15 cruise?

Michelle

The Magic will be in dry dock a month or so before our cruise and that's when ESPN will be changed to a teen club.

You're a wealth of information Alex. My husband will be a little upset but my son will be very, very happy. Hmmm....which is better?:p

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter