144 Hour exemption visa - Multiple hotels

sweetypie747

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I'm going to Shanghai next March and planning to use the 144 hour visa. I know that you have to tell the hotel of all names staying. Ideally I would like to stay in the center for the first night and then move to a disney hotel for the second. Is this possible using the Visa or should we stay at same hotel both nights?

Thanks

Lucy

I did the 144 hour visa and just gave them the info on my first hotel. I think they care more about the plane ticket to another destination.

It's ok as long as you're still within Shanghai. Under the 144 hour visa you are not allowed to travel between cities.

The blue immigration card you fill out prior to seeing the agent only had space for one hotel. I agree that they pay particular attention to the outbound boarding pass than the hotel info. I was told that as a foreigner, the hotels were responsible for giving your information to the authorities. If you were staying with family or friends at a house or apartment, you would have to register at the local police station or something. So if you move, the authorities should know where you are........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!