12 Days of Disney: Our Very Merry Vow Renewal, Christmas, Alligators and more!

I've loved your trip report! Thank you for sharing. I'm happy how many magical moments you had! Have to say I teared up when Santa knew Jimmy's name - proper pixie dust!!

Just read through your whole report looks like it was a great and fun trip. We've been thinking about making a trip down for NYE and your report helped me think it is doable.

Didn't mean to get so far behind on your TR but I am all caught up now!

I really enjoyed reading your TR hope you will do another for your runDisney!

I just finished reading the end of your report and I'm so sad that it ended! What a wonderful vacation for your whole family! I love the CM that made the parade so special for Jimmy - what a magical moment!

Thanks, everyone for reading along!!! I'm so glad so many people actually enjoyed reading it :) When I started, I wasn't sure if anyone would care! I have been really enjoying my summer break from school with Jimmy--spending lots of time in the yard and playing at the beach!! We are about to head out on 3 different road trips so I'm not sure when I'll get back to writing, but I'm really excited to get a PTR started for my runDisney adventure at in January!!! I promise I'll let you know when I'm back!!!

Do the do the Holiday Wishes fireworks and Once Upon a Christmas parade at non party nights as well? For Halloween the holiday party fireworks are only party nights....would love any info as we are discussing a xmas trip next year instead of Halloween. Great report!

We knew we would have the opportunity to see Holiday Wishes fireworks and the Once Upon a Christmastime parade later this week, so those weren’t high on our priority list tonight; though of course if we could squeeze them in we would! Jimmy was really out to meet characters!! I subscribed to an app with TONS of information including set times and best order to meet characters, and that was pretty awesome!! There was an actual map of where to find each specific character, too, which proved to be very helpful because the map handed out in the parks just had the little character sign, not who would actually be meeting at that location.

Do the do the Holiday Wishes fireworks and Once Upon a Christmas parade at non party nights as well? For Halloween the holiday party fireworks are only party nights....would love any info as we are discussing a xmas trip next year instead of Halloween. Great report!

The fireworks and parade are available all week from Christmas to New year's. It's a WONDERFUL time to go!!!!! Very crowded, but if you know what you're doing, you'll be fine :)

Hello, all!!! Only absent for 2 months...not TOO shabby!! :sad2:

Started back to school with a fresh batch of Kindergartners before it felt like summer was even over....August 16th!!! Not as rough as the 35 I had last year, but still at a whopping 29 and one student with autism who arrived with no information, aides or supports whatsoever. We have settled into somewhat of a routine, which has allowed me to check in on the DIS again more regularly (yay for computers and gym class!!)

I just wanted to pop in to say hi again if any of you are still out there in the world!! Also, it is 101 days from our trip today, so close to doing the double digit dance:dancer:party: I can taste it!!!!!

I have been busying myself in the days of waiting with making ADRs, ordering pins, figuring out runDisney costumes, and more!! This week, I hope to get my PTR started for this trip that will be here hopefully before I know it :) Have a good Hump Day, friends!! I'll be back soon with a link!

Still around. I am slowly making my way around here.

Good luck with your class glad you found a routine that works for all! Your a great teacher.
Want three more kids??? LOL!

Yes start a PTR! i wanna hear everything!

Wow! I can only imagine how busy life has been for you!! Glad to see you back, and looking forward to your possible PTR!

Happy to have you back! Sounds like life is crazy for you right now!

Loved your vow renewal TR. I'll be watching for a link to your PTR!

Things have been HECTIC to say the least, but I love having the bit of time I do for DISing because it's like therapy for me!! :) Glad you're all hanging around and interested!! PTR link coming up!

Still around. I am slowly making my way around here.

Good luck with your class glad you found a routine that works for all! Your a great teacher.
Want three more kids??? LOL!

Yes start a PTR! i wanna hear everything!

Awww, thanks, Mo! YES :) I would take three more kids in a minute!!!! Well, that's not entirely true, but I would definitely take yours!

Thanks for hanging around, everyone!! If you'd like to know more about our upcoming trip (in 100DAYS!!!!!), come on over :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!