12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dubya, how many Miller lites do you think that DCL would need to stock for 10 DAYS! And Kelly didn't do so bad in the wine deparment at dinner.....and Mojitos.............mmmmmmmmmmmm

dobelover said:
Morning All - Hey Turkey Cruisers! How long have you been cruising together?

Sue

Sue, Here is a pic of the 5 couples(w/o the kids) that met in 2004 on the DIS, sailed Thanksgiving 2004 and 2005.

Left to right-
Chuck/Lisa (Icemanpad)
Kim/Ron (Lampskies)
John/Julia (5J's)
Doug/Jackie (Douggierunner) not sailing the 10 day
Willie/Kelli (WMiller86)

f147695f.jpg

We are really excited to be joining you guys on the sailing. I hope that y'all don't mind if we cut up here some. If we offend anyone here, it is not intentional! I promise to try to be an equal opportunity offender.

Willie

LAMPSKIES said:
Hey Dubya, how many Miller lites do you think that DCL would need to stock for 10 DAYS! And Kelly didn't do so bad in the wine deparment at dinner.....and Mojitos.............mmmmmmmmmmmm
Dang it, can't find a pic of the Mojito. Have a hard time describing it. "Well it sorta looks like water with lawn clippings in it!"
But it tasted pretty darn good!

W

Now that picture makes you look sedate and proper. But I suspect you are just fooling us there, aren't you???

Has everyone been added to Jen's list on her site? It is so hard to keep track of folks on here. So far I haven't seen anyone with kids my dd's age but maybe that will change between now and next year.

KatHuss said:
Now that picture makes you look sedate and proper. But I suspect you are just fooling us there, aren't you???

Has everyone been added to Jen's list on her site? It is so hard to keep track of folks on here. So far I haven't seen anyone with kids my dd's age but maybe that will change between now and next year.
How old is your DD?

Mine will be ages 16 and 11 when we cruise.

W

My DD will be 10 when we sail. She is already excited about the cruise. I showed her pics of the new kids's area and she thought that was pretty cool. Since we will be on Deck 2 I expect she will be spending a lot of time there.

LAMPSKIES said:
Sue, the Lampies, Millers, 5Cjs, Iceman, Doogierunner are pretty much returners from 04 the rest just linked up with us here on the boards....

Our '04 cruise was the best because of my Dis friends.

Sue

dee47 said:
Morning all!

Sue, we're staying at AKL prior to the cruise, so I'll be at the terminal whenever the AKL bus gets there. I suppose I should find out more specifically, right? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Also, you can tell your sister I've never done a Western before (been on 4 DCL cruises so far). Sure she won't change her mind???

I hope to see you in the terminal! I'll try to find out when the bus gets there.

Jen, the link is broken, and I'm dying to see the dress!

Hi Dee, I will miss you! Our travel companion wants to go the space center in the morning. And I prefer the eastern. I will pm you in Feb, Mom and I will be in Seattle in Aug. We will catch up then (I hope).

Sue

dobelover said:
Hi Dee, I will miss you! Our travel companion wants to go the space center in the morning. And I prefer the eastern. I will pm you in Feb, Mom and I will be in Seattle in Aug. We will catch up then (I hope).

Sue

Sue, it will be so great to see you in Aug.! Do come in early Aug. Keith wants the big 1-0 birthday ("my first 2 digit birthday," he calls it) in WDW. Since he's an early September baby, and I'm taking him out of school 2 weeks early for the cruise in Dec., we'll have to have his big b-day at the Mouse House in late Aug. Does that make sense? Anyhow, I hope you're planning on early to mid-Aug in Seattle. I'd hate to keep missing you! Feb. is bad enough...

so what do you all think of my dress? pretty huh? if you still need added to my list, please PM me.

You'll definitely have to post prom pics as I can't see it either. :(

How is everyone this morning? We are due for more snow today, along with rain and freezing rain, my favorite. NOT!

DH thinks I am nuts. We were talking about the cruise last night and I mentioned that I have been on this board and that by the time we cruise we will have folks we can hang out with and he said I was off my rocker as the cruise is still just over a year out. I think this makes the waiting easier personally! But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, happy Wednesday everyone!!!

KatHuss said:
DH thinks I am nuts. We were talking about the cruise last night and I mentioned that I have been on this board and that by the time we cruise we will have folks we can hang out with and he said I was off my rocker as the cruise is still just over a year out. I think this makes the waiting easier personally! But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, happy Wednesday everyone!!!

Kat, show him this pic from the last DIS group we sailed with. This is about two thirds of the DIS group we had.

f1476e60.jpg

It was pretty cool to see people all over the ship and say hello. But it was kinda bad for two DIS couples that may have wanted to be unknowns. They were spotted late late at night in the hot tubs, but they forgot to wear their swimsuits! They were kinda embarrassd to have Lampy walk up on them! :rotfl2:

WMILLER86 said:
Kat, show him this pic from the last DIS group we sailed with. This is about two thirds of the DIS group we had.

f1476e60.jpg

It was pretty cool to see people all over the ship and say hello. But it was kinda bad for two DIS couples that may have wanted to be unknowns. They were spotted late late at night in the hot tubs, but they forgot to wear their swimsuits! They were kinda embarrassd to have Lampy walk up on them! :rotfl2:

I wasn't embarrassed.....just tried to figure a way to get their towels.... :rotfl2:

LAMPSKIES said:
I wasn't embarrassed.....just tried to figure a way to get their towels.... :rotfl2:

:eek: On a DISNEY cruise???? LOL

I think I caused a commercial or maybe a news bit, to be re-shot...on our DCL Mexican Riviera cruise. We had watched them filming while onboard. One scene showed a young woman walking past the gift shops on her way to the theater.
Anyway, I had just gotten out of the shower and heard my son and hubby hollering about a helicopter that was just outside our balcony. (We were in the Roy). So I ran to the door and opened it up...just in time to see a guy in the helicopter with a camera aimed our way. About that time I realized that I hadn't grabbed a robe:earseek: !!!!
Well, heck, there's not USUALLY anyone out there!

I'm guessing they had to do a re-take. :rotfl:

Hey, jEn...I couldn't see the dress either. ANd when I went to the site you posted, I couldn't figure out how to find the clothing. I'm stupid.

justmestace said:
:eek: On a DISNEY cruise???? LOL

I think I caused a commercial or maybe a news bit, to be re-shot...on our DCL Mexican Riviera cruise. We had watched them filming while onboard. One scene showed a young woman walking past the gift shops on her way to the theater.
Anyway, I had just gotten out of the shower and heard my son and hubby hollering about a helicopter that was just outside our balcony. (We were in the Roy). So I ran to the door and opened it up...just in time to see a guy in the helicopter with a camera aimed our way. About that time I realized that I hadn't grabbed a robe:earseek: !!!!
Well, heck, there's not USUALLY anyone out there!

I'm guessing they had to do a re-take. :rotfl:

I'll be watching for the DCL special on the travel channel..... :earseek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter