10 NIGHTS RPR...MARDI GRAS & COCKTAILS....MARCH 2018 TRIP

It really is flat isn’t it!! We are surrounded by hills here......so it’s very different.......and the weather of course is the biggest difference for us!!

Yes, I actually had tears in my eyes when he said he was coming out to say goodbye........makes you feel ultra special really........especially when I know how busy the man is!

I love bumpy flights.......lol.........and as to flying across a very deep and very dark Atlantic Ocean, I try not to think too deeply on it.........:scared:

Thanks Janet......always glad to hear you enjoyed reading it again.......:D[/QUOTE

Well, duh, of course you are special :)

Hmm, bumpy flights = thrill ride lol? Not me, i’m more of she who struggles not to be a white knuckle type but it doesn’t keep from boarding that big bird!

:drinking1Here’s to many more amazing trips for you two (three when Kyle finds the time)

I just adore your trip reports!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write them for all of us :)

Thank you so much.......

It’s funny I adore writing and have recently taken up a more active role in writing.......but, trip reports are so much fun to do........and it’s always lovely when anyone enjoys reading.........

I am so glad to read you do enjoy them too..........:wave2:

Well, duh, of course you are special :)

Hmm, bumpy flights = thrill ride lol? Not me, i’m more of she who struggles not to be a white knuckle type but it doesn’t keep from boarding that big bird!

:drinking1Here’s to many more amazing trips for you two (three when Kyle finds the time)

Lol.......yep, nothing would keep me off that plane!! Unless it had propellers........those freak me out big time!!!

Well, thank you.......I feel even more special now.........:hug:

Yep, looking forward to many more hopefully.......:wave2:

Is there a novel in the works?? I think it would be great!

Well, there’s an idea in the works. It’s been bubbling for a while now, but it’s finding the time if I’m honest.........and I do already write small articles for others, under their names.........nothing fancy and not glamorous......but it’s fun.......

I won’t say watch this space as it’s a long way off!!! :D

Well, there’s an idea in the works. It’s been bubbling for a while now, but it’s finding the time if I’m honest.........and I do already write small articles for others, under their names.........nothing fancy and not glamorous......but it’s fun.......

I won’t say watch this space as it’s a long way off!!! :D

Carole- you may be the next JK Rowling! You'll have your own lands in the Universal parks someday!! And that land will have the best restaurant and bar!

Carole- you may be the next JK Rowling! You'll have your own lands in the Universal parks someday!! And that land will have the best restaurant and bar!

Lol......sounds fun!

Especially the bar part.........:D

I have loved your trip report and even went and read some of your other ones. You guys have made us decide to go to Universal in September and we are planning to do club level. :car: Thanks so much for all the info. I can't wait to hear about your next adventure.:D

I have loved your trip report and even went and read some of your other ones. You guys have made us decide to go to Universal in September and we are planning to do club level. :car: Thanks so much for all the info. I can't wait to hear about your next adventure.:D

Thank you so much..........I’m so glad you enjoyed it, and very excited to see you are going to Universal!!!

How lovely.........I’m sure you’ll have a blast........and Club Level is so nice.

Next one will be up as soon as I can get back and into it........and again, I’m so glad you liked reading along, I do appreciate it.........:wave2:

Im so sad this report is over- mostly because I love reading them (and also maybe because it means I might actually have to get some real work done....:rolleyes1 at work.....)

You have inspired me to create my own TR- Ill admit its a little scary- but I think it will be fun!

thanks again for sharing- and Im excited for your next trip!

Im so sad this report is over- mostly because I love reading them (and also maybe because it means I might actually have to get some real work done....:rolleyes1 at work.....)

You have inspired me to create my own TR- Ill admit its a little scary- but I think it will be fun!

thanks again for sharing- and Im excited for your next trip!

Thank you!!!

Oh I’ll look forward to your trip report..........they are fun to write......if you like writing of course......lol.......

I’m glad you enjoyed reading it though........nice to know.........:)

Thanks for another amazing trip report - your day of travel ( with pictures of you and Tom in the plane - the seating and food pics are my favorites):flower:Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip in May:wave:

Thanks for another amazing trip report - your day of travel ( with pictures of you and Tom in the plane - the seating and food pics are my favorites):flower:Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip in May:wave:

Lol.......I’ll make sure I’ll have some plane pics for our May trip..........not flying VA this time......but food is usually decent.......least on the way out anyway.......

Thank you, I’m very glad you enjoyed it and hope to have you along for the May trip when it’s up..........:wave2:

Lol.......I’ll make sure I’ll have some plane pics for our May trip..........not flying VA this time......but food is usually decent.......least on the way out anyway.......

Thank you, I’m very glad you enjoyed it and hope to have you along for the May trip when it’s up..........:wave2:

Woohoo!!! Luv more pics- :love:Can’t wait to hear all about your May trip.

Sounds like a lovely trip! It is so great when the employees make you feel so special. It certainly makes you feel at home when they remember you as soon as they see you.

We will be there at the same time this May. We saw you guys in the club at RP on our first trip many years ago, but we didn't know it until we returned back home and read your trip report. Hopefully we will run into you again. A trip to StrongWater is definitely in our plans. Last trip we even stayed at SF for a night, but somehow ran out of time to stop in.

Sounds like a lovely trip! It is so great when the employees make you feel so special. It certainly makes you feel at home when they remember you as soon as they see you.

We will be there at the same time this May. We saw you guys in the club at RP on our first trip many years ago, but we didn't know it until we returned back home and read your trip report. Hopefully we will run into you again. A trip to StrongWater is definitely in our plans. Last trip we even stayed at SF for a night, but somehow ran out of time to stop in.

It really was a fabulous trip........and yes, it’s lovely to know so many staff so well after all these years........

Yes, would be lovely to run into you this time........StrongWater is a very nice place!!!

It is difficult though at times to fit everything in, but hope you make it this time.........

Glad you enjoyed reading this one too.......:)

I really enjoyed your TR so much!!! I loved the Potter photos, all the details!!! Also loved all the Seuss Landing photos, my favorite place ever!!! Loved the photo you posted from the Grinch movie, one of my favorite parts ever. All the awesome treats at Toothsome, look so amazing!!! Also very cool about Voodoo Doughnuts, sounds like it was a great trip, thank you for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!