10 days to go!

mom2meiko

Mouseketeer
10 days and counting!! :woohoo:

we leave on the 18th for VWL.

this will be dd (6mo) first trip! can't wait to show her the world. (anyone who wants to offer advice for traveling the world with an infant - feel free!)

we also have friends with their 2 kids (7 & 2) and another couple.

can't wait to go!!!!

We are going on the 18th, too!! We are staying at POP. I haven't been since 1993 (high school!), and DH hasn't been since 1986! We are bringing our 2yo DD and are SO EXCITED!!

Now, let's pray for some WARM, SUNNY weather!!:goodvibes

We also are leaving on the 18th. :goodvibes We'll be staying at AKL. I'm so happy to be in the single digits finally! Whoo Hoo!

i just checked the weather forecast and it looks like it will be a range of high 60's to low 80's while we are there - but mostly in the 70's. that works for me! :)

I see that, that would totally work!! I'm ready to go to sleep so when I wake up tomorrow I can say 1 MORE WEEK! :goodvibes What time do you leave on the 18th? We leave at 6:20am out of DFW. An eaaarrrllly flight...:)

Wow the time passes so quickly! 36 hours until I am on the road to the airport! Are you getting excited! I start to crawl out of my skin with it at this point!! :banana: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter