10 days to go- getting nervous!

meggybear17

Mouseketeer
I am sooo excited for our trip but am nervous at the same time. DH and I are frequent travelers, but normally book all inclusive type trips where everything is arranged for us.

On this trip we will arrive in Orlando on 1/25, rent a car and head to Universal. We are spending 2 nights there before driving to AKL for a week.

I guess I am just nervous about all of the details and am afraid I missed something. I had to book air, hotels, rental car 9which we have never done before), but Universal tickets. Not to mention the Disney package and ADRs.

Now I am worried about getting from A to B smoothly without getting lost and am so worried something will go wrong!

Well, I hope you have a great trip. Believe me I understand all the "pressure" of planning the trip. If you forget anything, you can always get it there, so long as you have your credit cards and airline tickets! Your ten days will go by quicker than you think! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter