10/7 Planet Hollywood Lunch Review

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Cast: Myself, Janet, and Heidi (all 29 year old friends).

This is my least favorite restaurant to eat at so I guess I have a bad attitude before even starting out.

Janet loves the movie memorabilia so we have to eat here every trip.

Heidi had never been here and was anxious to try it.

Heidi ordered the chicken crunch which is like chicken strips battered in Captain Crunch cereal. She didn't like the breading at all and tried to peel most of it off to just eat the chicken inside.

Janet ordered a hamburger plain. It came out as she wanted it and she really enjoyed it.

I had the muchroom onion and swiss burger. The schrooms were very good but the cheese was blah. I didn't think it was a great burger but I've definitely had worse.

Heidi spent most of her time in the gift shop and decided that next time she'd rather just shop there than eat there.

Of course Janet will continue to go back regardless of food quality.

They weren't that busy. We were seated right away. Orders were taken, then we were pretty much ignored. We had to litteraly grab our waitress to get refills on our drinks.

Oh well, at least we didn't have to waste a dinner here.

LOL, will you be going back with Janet?

We had lunch there once and I actually enjoyed whatever I had but it's on my husband's "don't bother to go back" list and with so many other good options, that's fine with me.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter