10/7 Boma Breakfast Review

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
We did this at 7:30 in the morning. We were very, very tired. So maybe not quite in the right state of mind to give a fair review.

I absolutely loved the frunch (juice of pineapple, orange, & papya).

We were seated right away and our server was quite chipper considering the time of day.

As we walked over to look at the pastries, they looked like standard buffet fare. Janet tried the chocolate chip muffin, one bite was all she could handle. I tried the cherry danish. It seemed old and not that fruit-filled.

Next we wanted some fresh fruit. There was watermelon that wasn't as ripe as I prefer and cantaloupe. No strawberries, grapes, or pineapple. Perhaps they just weren't out for the morning yet.

We both got some dry cereal but we couldn't find the milk. We asked our server to bring some but she kept "forgetting" until we just didn't want it anymore.

Janet (29) tried the made to order omlet. She got ham, cheese, and mushrooms. She thought it was good but not excellent.

I tried the breakfast pizzas. One of them was meat lovers which was a little on the cold and greasy side. The other was a veggie lovers with fresh spinich, that was wonderful!

Janet had the oatmeal with brown sugar and some other spice. She thought it was tasty but no different than what she would try elsewhere.

The carved ham was rather fatty and too done I felt.

We both enjoyed the pancakes.

Overall, I had very high expectations for this breakfast especially since the dinner was soooo remarkable. I don't think my expectations were met although it wasn't entirely unpleasant.

I would come back here if traveling with someone who wanted to but the experience was just average enough that I'd probably be more inclined to try somewhere else on my own.

I will DEFINITELY go back for dinner though and if the only way to see the Animal Kingdom Lodge in a trip was to go for breakfast I'd do it.

I've only had breakfast and dinner at Boma one time so far but I personally much preferred the breakfast. The breakfast pizza I tried however was cool at best.

Was it very crowded when you visited?

Thank you for your review! We have Pss for Boma for breakfast AND dinner so I am looking forward to trying both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter