1 BDRM KIDANI?

mort1331

DIS Veteran
We have a standard 1 bdrm booked. Wondering if there are any recommendations for what we should ask for knowing that it is just a request. There will be 2 moms and 3 kids age 5,8,9.
TIA

I would request a high floor near an elevator. Less noise if you end up on the side by the bus.

Near an elevator does not gain you much (it's not a building with only lobby elevators)... There are many different elevators along the hallway.

If you want a shorter walk to the bus stop, then you might want "near transportation". Or there can be pool view.
If you don't mind a super looooong walk (may be tough with kids) there are some partial Pembe savanna view rooms (Pembe does not have giraffe or zebra)

Near an elevator does not gain you much (it's not a building with only lobby elevators)... There are many different elevators along the hallway.

If you want a shorter walk to the bus stop, then you might want "near transportation". Or there can be pool view.
If you don't mind a super looooong walk (may be tough with kids) there are some partial Pembe savanna view rooms (Pembe does not have giraffe or zebra)
I think I had a studio like this last year. The kids were still stoked to see animals and I was happy not to savanna view rates. Walk wasnt an issue. Do you happen to know what to ask for then?

Asking for a pool view or near the bus stop is often the preferred views for a standard view villa.

I think I had a studio like this last year. The kids were still stoked to see animals and I was happy not to savanna view rates. Walk wasnt an issue. Do you happen to know what to ask for then?
I just chose Pembe Savanna at online check-in .... But online check-in also has options that make no sense. I hear using the member website to e-mail member services is a better room request option.

Near Rafiki elevator, that is near the lobby. If you say near the lobby you have less of a chance of getting it but say Rafiki and you may. It is a long walk, almost 10 minutes, if you get far from the lobby

If you want a room directly overlooking a savanna request a standard room near the Pumba elevator or near a standard grand villa (those equal the same request since the two standard GVs are right next to that elevator). That area is far from the lobby but has rooms converted from savanna view that are actually over the Pembe savanna (they were converted because the savanna itself is narrow where those rooms are and animals pass by but do not usually stop and stay there).

I would request something near an elevator and closer to the lobby area. I was on the far end of the resort last time I stayed there and the walk to the room at the end of the night seemed to take forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter