08WISH Headsweats Hat/Visor.

I got my visors and hat today in the mail. Thank you to Tracy for being so quick with the orders! :yay:

I might have to break one of my visors in at the Las Vegas Marathon 1/2 this weekend!

Got my hat and visor today too!! Thanks, Tracy!!

Got my hat and visor today as well. What a great treat. The hat was kind of snug, but I love it!

Tracy - THANKS again for taking the time to do this for all of us. :yay:

I received my hat today while I was at work. I couldn't believe how fast it got here. Thanks Tracy!!! You're the greatest!

Bryan

I got mine too! Can't wait to try it out tomorrow on my run! Thanks again for doing this Tracy!

Received my visor. Thanks Tracy for all the hard work you did putting this order together and getting our hats and visors out so quickly.

I think Tracy has run out of hats and visors as of marathon weekend.

Is it too late to get a hat and a visor? I saw lots of them at this past weekends marathon weekend, and I want one really really really bad! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter