💔 Rest Easy, mesaboy2

Hi Mambo ~ thanks for posting about the kingdom cards. I would do exactly as you did and would send them to him from the park ~ I just couldn’t recall the name! Such fun times!
Yes, it made me sad when everything was shut down and they no longer had the cards. It had almost become a ritual. I'd get our whole party to get one then send them to him but usually when I got home.
I usually just come to the boards when I'm planning a trip - which I'm doing again this Halloween. So glad I dropped in. Every time I come here I look for certain people, like Mesaboy2, you, Mom2rk etc. because I always enjoy your posts and information. You guys have put a lot of work into the info here.

Yes, it made me sad when everything was shut down and they no longer had the cards. It had almost become a ritual. I'd get our whole party to get one then send them to him but usually when I got home.
I usually just come to the boards when I'm planning a trip - which I'm doing again this Halloween. So glad I dropped in. Every time I come here I look for certain people, like Mesaboy2, you, Mom2rk etc. because I always enjoy your posts and information. You guys have put a lot of work into the info here.
Thank you for the kind words @Mambo Junkie.

I also sent him a card from one of those parties! So happy to have had the opportunity after all his helpful posts on fastpass and touring the parks. We used to go to 2 parties on each of our trips and we didn't collect them so I was happy to share.

His love of Disney was so obvious. I'm sure his wife and daughter are really cherishing those memories in the parks with him.

It's a real reminder that no matter what happens with the Disney parks, it's still worth it to go in some fashion and keep making new memories.

Irrelevant fact, if I’m not mistaken @mesaboy2 was the first person I gave a warning to after becoming a (at the time) TPAS mod, for a profanity filter violation of all things. I had zero’d out the points (I generally only give actual points for habitual or blatant offenses) but I seem to remember him still being rather displeased. I always half way figured he and @hiroMYhero were in cahoots on that one just to mess with me.

Rest easy. 🙏

Irrelevant fact, if I’m not mistaken @mesaboy2 was the first person I gave a warning to after becoming a (at the time) TPAS mod, for a profanity filter violation of all things. I had zero’d out the points (I generally only give actual points for habitual or blatant offenses) but I seem to remember him still being rather displeased. I always half way figured he and @hiroMYhero were in cahoots on that one just to mess with me.

Rest easy. 🙏
Ha! It was fairness in play. I truly think mesa forgot he was posting as himself and not as one of his many aliases ~ Phil Dunphy, Hulkster, Baby Groot et al.

It was always a ‘game.’ He’d create a new alias and then see how long it would take me to figure out it was him. Sometimes I would only have to read the user name and tagline to decide if it were a troll or Scott. 🤣

I actually was 7 for 7! For this past year when I’d scan through TPAS, I always wondered if he were on as an alias. I’m very appreciative of Hannah to reach out so his DIS family can offer our condolences and share memories. 💛

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter