•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Wow, Randy, thank you so much for the fabulous cabin review! So thorough! I really enjoyed reading that and watching your videos.

Our spring cabin stay can't come soon enough! What method did you use to request the higher-numbered, eastern cabin? Member services, Touring Plans fax, both, something else?
About 4 days before arrival, I call the front desk (which is really the main central reservations number) and ask for the back office for the Wilderness Lodge. They should transfer you to another extension where you can ask for specific cabin or bungalow numbers. Since there are only 26 cabins and 20 Bungalows, they have a better understanding of who is in what cabin and for how long. When I stayed at the Poly Bungalow over NYE, I really wanted 7007 which is at the point of all the bungalows. I got it using this method. I only do this for the Cabins and the Bungalows, not for other types of rooms. Worth it don't you think Bobbi?

I asked about Reunion Station and no one knew anything! Weird. I tried to get in but the doors were locked. I couldn't see in because all the windows were tapped up. Also, Geyser Point B&G stopped serving breakfast about 2 weeks ago. Now, just lunch and dinner

Anytime I've called and asked, I seemed to know more than the CM's!!! (Some had no idea what I was even talking about!) I gave up calling.

Anytime I've called and asked, I seemed to know more than the CM's!!! (Some had no idea what I was even talking about!) I gave up calling.
I'm going to keep calling!

About 4 days before arrival, I call the front desk (which is really the main central reservations number) and ask for the back office for the Wilderness Lodge. They should transfer you to another extension where you can ask for specific cabin or bungalow numbers. Since there are only 26 cabins and 20 Bungalows, they have a better understanding of who is in what cabin and for how long. When I stayed at the Poly Bungalow over NYE, I really wanted 7007 which is at the point of all the bungalows. I got it using this method. I only do this for the Cabins and the Bungalows, not for other types of rooms. Worth it don't you think Bobbi?

Thanks. I'll give it a try. (For the cabin portion of our stay, only.)

@RRB Love the videos and detailed descriptions. We were there in May when they first opened the cabins to Disney employees for a a night or two at a time, and we were able to walk around a cabin thanks to a personal invitation. They are every bit as lovely as you show and say. Also, what sort of camera did you use to film your walk/bike arounds? Very nice quality.

@RRB Love the videos and detailed descriptions. We were there in May when they first opened the cabins to Disney employees for a a night or two at a time, and we were able to walk around a cabin thanks to a personal invitation. They are every bit as lovely as you show and say. Also, what sort of camera did you use to film your walk/bike arounds? Very nice quality.
Thank you. The bike video was done with a GoPro Hero Sessions and the walking video was done with a Samsung Note 8 with a Gimbal stabilizer

Randy, that is one fantastic review! Thanks so much for sharing it, and perfect timing... On our upcoming June trip, we're splurging on a cabin for part of the week. We're really looking forward to it, even more now after reading your post.

We bought at CCV in September 17 with UY of April, currently waitlisted for our first stay June 17-21 currently booked in a preferred deluxe studio at SSR.

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! I’ll add you to Page 1! Hope your waitlist comes through!!! Enjoy the thread!!

WELCOME HOME!

Randy, that is one fantastic review! Thanks so much for sharing it, and perfect timing... On our upcoming June trip, we're splurging on a cabin for part of the week. We're really looking forward to it, even more now after reading your post.
Wonderful. Where do you think you'll want to stay?

Wonderful. Where do you think you'll want to stay?

Well... 8025 of course! :)

Only half kidding. Based on your report we put in the request this morning for highest number possible. The idea of peace and quiet really appeals to us especially while visiting in the heat/humidity of June when we tend to cut back on the in-the-park-hours and instead enjoy taking it easy hanging with kids and grandkids. We still have a soft spot in our hearts for the water pageant plus we can hope to see the MK fireworks as a bonus.

Well... 8025 of course! :)

Only half kidding. Based on your report we put in the request this morning for highest number possible. The idea of peace and quiet really appeals to us especially while visiting in the heat/humidity of June when we tend to cut back on the in-the-park-hours and instead enjoy taking it easy hanging with kids and grandkids. We still have a soft spot in our hearts for the water pageant plus we can hope to see the MK fireworks as a bonus.
You'll see both. Have a great time!

Randy, I missed a reference above, but YES!, your bungalow was the best of the bunch! I still smile when I remember your tour of it after our breakfast together at Kona!

Bobbi:)

Yeah! Got a Cabin, one night in May, May 6-7!

What a great vacation this will be, all because we always go to Epcot’s Flower and Garden. We have AKV concierge, DVC Hilton Head, and more, ending in CC Cabin with friends! Beverly and I have been friends since the 1950’s, we met in kindergarten. Her hubby has a birthday in the beginning of May and we have been able to celebrate with them for quite a few years all because of DVC. They live in FL, we live in NJ.

From NJ too!!! Hey neighbor!!:flower1:

Randy, I missed a reference above, but YES!, your bungalow was the best of the bunch! I still smile when I remember your tour of it after our breakfast together at Kona!

Bobbi:)
I'll never forget it. Having breakfast at Kona then walking down to Bungalow 7007, the ultimate location. I'm so glad we were able to share that with you. Let's get together again!

Well, after much debate, my love for Wilderness Lodge has won. We officially bought in at Copper Creek last week with a June UY! Here's to many years of wonderful trips. We're so excited to join this little group of love and to hopefully meet some of you on our many years of future adventures. We have a split stay coming up for Memorial Day week (Boardwalk and AKL) and are already planning our first official Copper Creek stay next May!

Well, after much debate, my love for Wilderness Lodge has won. We officially bought in at Copper Creek last week with a June UY! Here's to many years of wonderful trips. We're so excited to join this little group of love and to hopefully meet some of you on our many years of future adventures. We have a split stay coming up for Memorial Day week (Boardwalk and AKL) and are already planning our first official Copper Creek stay next May!
Congratulations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter