“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

Okay now on both the MDE app and online it shows my last day FOP FP but then just says "Multiple Experiences" rather than listing my other 2 FPs. Do I need to call a 3rd time?

This post has been deleted. "Multiple Experiences" are anytime FP's. Thanks @Cluelyss :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Thank you.

Okay now on both the MDE app and online it shows my last day FOP FP but then just says "Multiple Experiences" rather than listing my other 2 FPs. Do I need to call a 3rd time?
This just means they gave you an “anytime” FP.

Last edited:
How about the other 2 that just say "multiple experiences?"

I believe that's what she's referring to, the "multiple experiences" are anytime FP's which are awesome, you can pick & choose what you want to ride. You should be good to go just keep checking your emails and MDE account.

Thanks @Cluelyss :-)

Oh really? Hmm interesting.

ETA - I googled it and you're right! We can use them at anytime. Neat.

If you click on details it shows the 2 attractions that we had originally chosen - EE and Kali.

Thanks for all the help!

Last edited:
Oh really? Hmm interesting.

ETA - I googled it and you're right! We can use them at anytime. Neat.

If you click on details it shows the 2 attractions that we had originally chosen - EE and Kali.

Thanks for all the help!
So they are specific to that attraction, but we can be used anytime :)

So they are specific to that attraction, but we can be used anytime :)

I remember last year when I was sick during MNSSHP trip, I received an anytime FP too. It was given out after they shut down Toy Story. I had never seen one before and the CM that helped showed me I could use it on any attraction so I rode Rockin Roller. I should not have done that, fun ride but my head felt like exploding. Out of a six/seven night stay I only remember Halloween night :sad2:

Edited my itinerary since entertainment acts times are out. Hocus Pocus has had quite a few changes from last year and lost its last show at 12:00AM.

Edited my itinerary since entertainment acts times are out. Hocus Pocus has had quite a few changes from last year and lost its last show at 12:00AM.

No my friend the hours are pretty much the same.

Hocus Pocus Hours Confirmed! Thanks @LucyBC80

August 17-September 28th
8:30 PM
10:45 PM
12:00 AM

September 30th - October 31
7:40 PM
8:35 PM

Link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/hocus-pocus-villain-spelltacular/

Do you need to make changes again?

Last edited:
UPDATE

With all the recent updates to MNSSHP Entertainment, please know Post #3: Guide Map, Party Tickets, Main Street Bypass, Wristband Locations & Entertainment! has been updated.

Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade
Hours:
9:15 p.m., 11:15 p.m.

Hocus Pocus
August 17-September 28th
8:30 PM

September 30th - October 31
7:40 PM
8:35 PM

Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
Hours: 7:00 p.m., 7:45., 8:30 p.m., 9:50 p.m., 10:30 p.m.

All links and updates have been recorded here: Post #11: MNSSHP INFORMATION RELEASE DATE & LINKS

Last edited:
Last weekend I was finally able to sit down and work on my itinerary. My main goal is meeting Jack and Sally (I'm disneybounding as Jack), Mickey, Donald and Goofy, see Hocus Pocus for the first time and gets lots of candy!

September 30th
Who: My best friend Will and me.

EDITED to add changes suggested (you guys are great!)

Looks great! Nice job! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!