“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m a little surprised to not see September dates yet.

August only just got released a week or so ago. I had booked Aug 26th as soon as it opened and just changed my mind in the date today and now watching out for Sept 2nd. Hoping to see Sept released in the next week or two.

Yea in the winter they were only releasing the dates 30-60 days out. Luckily for the summer they released them all at once. Its possible though that September dates don't show up until June or July. Kinda frustrating if you want to grab it right when comes available.

My grandson and I attended this party on Friday April 27th and I have to say from arrival until time to ride FEA this was a very well done party. the seating was great, the desserts were so yummy and the adult beverages were great. I would highly recommend to anyone who is undecided, book it, you will not be disappointed. We also did the HEA with garden viewing in MK and there is no comparison at all....

Looks like we are all waiting for September... I did this in early April... and I really think I want to do it again! Especially with HEA going up in price, and not including alcohol.

I have the Frozen party booked for August 20. It will just be my 11yo daughter and me. I hesitated on attending the party since it will only be the two of us. I'm happy to hear that a number of Disers have attended as a party of two with one being a child and had a great time. I'm now very excited about the party. I haven't seen Illuminations in over a decade and my daughter has never viewed this show. She loved the Wishes and HEA dessert parties, and I'm excited to surprise her with this event. Thank you everyone for all the great information you've provided in this thread.

August only just got released a week or so ago. I had booked Aug 26th as soon as it opened and just changed my mind in the date today and now watching out for Sept 2nd. Hoping to see Sept released in the next week or two.

I’ve had Aug 31st booked since 4/1. Not sure how long it had been open, but August has been available at least since 4/1.

I believe August was able to be booked on March 30th. Based on that, which you shouldn't, Sept should be opening up very soon. Don't count on it though.

I’ve been watching it closely. With all the rumors swirling of a new show and Disney’s propensity to not reveal anything until the last minute, I’m curious if this is just a late release or.......time will tell, but I’d give an arm or two to have reservations for the last showing. ;)

I’ve been watching it closely. With all the rumors swirling of a new show and Disney’s propensity to not reveal anything until the last minute, I’m curious if this is just a late release or.......time will tell, but I’d give an arm or two to have reservations for the last showing. ;)
Not saying it's not possible, but it would surprise the heck out of me if anything happened that soon. Although I'm older than dirt, my hearing is still pretty good and I haven't heard of anything changing in the very near future. But now that I've said that, they'll be a new show next week.

I believe August was able to be booked on March 30th. Based on that, which you shouldn't, Sept should be opening up very soon. Don't count on it though.
I'm going to go ahead and assume the same goes for the SW:AGS dessert party.

Not saying it's not possible, but it would surprise the heck out of me if anything happened that soon. Although I'm older than dirt, my hearing is still pretty good and I haven't heard of anything changing in the very near future. But now that I've said that, they'll be a new show next week.

I’ll be surprised too, but the article from WDWNT a couple of months back seemed to think sooner rather than later. If only I had a crystal ball. lol I just keep my eye on it. I’m going to be at the last show, whenever it is!

I have this dessert party booked for our last night which is 2nd July but am wondering if this is a bad choice as it is Extra Magic Hours that evening. I thought they didnt offer it on those nights due to the ride on Frozen :confused3

I’ve had Aug 31st booked since 4/1. Not sure how long it had been open, but August has been available at least since 4/1.

I know I booked it when it first opened as well. My initial post that it was a couple weeks ago is proof that my April went by in a flash!

That being said, I hope that means I'm not waiting too much longer for September.

I have this dessert party booked for our last night which is 2nd July but am wondering if this is a bad choice as it is Extra Magic Hours that evening. I thought they didnt offer it on those nights due to the ride on Frozen :confused3
Oops, I think someone may have goofed. The party schedulers may have assumed that EMH was on Tuesday night as usual. I wonder if they'll cancel the Monday party.

I have the Frozen party booked for August 20. It will just be my 11yo daughter and me. I hesitated on attending the party since it will only be the two of us. I'm happy to hear that a number of Disers have attended as a party of two with one being a child and had a great time. I'm now very excited about the party. I haven't seen Illuminations in over a decade and my daughter has never viewed this show. She loved the Wishes and HEA dessert parties, and I'm excited to surprise her with this event. Thank you everyone for all the great information you've provided in this thread.

I will say... There is plenty of Frozen Fun that keeps it kid friendly, but the adult offerings give the party a more adult feel. It at least felt that way to me, but I was taking full advantage of the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter