´Help - can I meet my US friend?

Poohshoney

<font color=6666CC>Ya-ya sister!<br><font color=gr
Hi everyone!

We're changing planes in Detroit on our way to MCO in November - will I be able to meet up with my friend Jennifer?
I've only ever changed at Gatwick before and we stayed airside the whole time. I know things are different in the US, so will we be able to meet up. I hope you say yes, we'll be gutted if we can't, so near and yet so far... :wave:

With the new security measures it has become a lot more difficult to get much access to many parts of the American airports. You can only go through to the "airside" part of most of the airports now if you are a "ticketted traveler". I think unless you are able to exit the airport ( at least as far as the "public access" areas of the airport) you're going to find it hard to get to see each other.
Good luck anyway.

:D Hi - sorry, don't have the answer, just wanted to say "Hello Twinnie" - good to see you again:smooth:

Thanks Vernon. I know how often you fly over there, thanks for the info.

Hi Annie! Have you seen, we're booked for December! I'm not sure how I'm going to manage a trip report over Christmas, but I enjoyed writing the last one SO much! We've been reading through it as part of the build up, brought back some happy memories! :wave:

Carol - great, more trippies, can't wait:D

What dates are you over there - and what's the plan this time?

Annie x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter