£71 Universal Tickets-Best Deal Ever ?

rickhasco

Mouseketeer
Hi
Just received our tickets this morning...3 Park Universal, IOA & Wet N Wild + City Walk Hopper 14 day tickets for the bargain sum of £71 each:cool1:
That's only £5.07 a day entry to Universal:thumbsup2
I saw the deal on Universal's website but with taxes & delivery, it bumped the price up. So instead, I ordered on Saturday from Attractions Tickets Direct. No credit card fee, actual tickets, price matched another cheaper company selling etickets:) and sent Royal Mail Special Delivery too. Even the best value Disney 10 day Hopper tickets work out £14-15 per day average:confused3
Anyone else got any bargain stories to share ?

Well Done:thumbsup2

We are getting the $89 on advertised on here 2 parks for 7 days, IOA &US not including wet and wild but we wont be going there any way.

(reminds me I must order it soon)

When are you going?:)

We're off Sept 12th:cool1:
Just trying to lose some weight beforehand to counter the Food intake in Florida !!!

Uni/IOA AP, just renewed on Sunday £58.50 each for 365 days admission or 16p/day but includes $4,380 of free parking.:lmao: Shame we are only there for 55 days this year, can't take full advantage:goodvibes

We're off Sept 12th:cool1:
Just trying to lose some weight beforehand to counter the Food intake in Florida !!!

Mmmmmm the food is yummy:love: , we have DDP again this year:thumbsup2 , we go 20th Sept.:banana:

Uni/IOA AP, just renewed on Sunday £58.50 each for 365 days admission or 16p/day but includes $4,380 of free parking.:lmao: Shame we are only there for 55 days this year, can't take full advantage:goodvibes

Wow thats a great price:thumbsup2 , I still would like to go for 55 days:love: , Enjoy:banana:

Not Orlando but I was pleased with the deal I got for Six Flags Magic Mountain tickets: $30 per person (special adult for child price offer) for a day :goodvibes Makes up a little for the rather high cost of our DL tickets anyway!

Hi
Just received our tickets this morning...3 Park Universal, IOA & Wet N Wild + City Walk Hopper 14 day tickets for the bargain sum of £71 each:cool1:
I saw the deal on Universal's website but with taxes & delivery, it bumped the price up. So instead, I ordered on Saturday from Attractions Tickets Direct. No credit card fee, actual tickets, price matched another cheaper company selling etickets:) and sent Royal Mail Special Delivery too. Even the best value Disney 10 day Hopper tickets work out £14-15 per day average:confused3

our 10 day hoper pluses non-expiry worked out to £12.50 a day for 20 days
from maple leaf
Paulh

We got annual passes for $139p.p. we thought this was great did not need premuim ones as we do not have a car, so no need for free parking was not really bothered about discounts on shopping & dining as we do not really shop at US or IOA we only have one meal there at HRC, so we think our tickets are perfect for us. Can not wait to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter