£3031 fly drive aug 2009 man to mco???

jono77

Earning My Ears
:confused: Hi all, I have just priced up a fly drive with Virgin for next aug 13th-30th direct from man to mco, there are 4 of us 2 adults 2 children 14 & 13, these take the new discounts in and comes out at £3031, i would not take the car and i understand i do not have to do this, it is only for 1 week anyway and does not include insurance.
I know from last year that a flight booked with virgin atlantic.com for the same dates was £740.
the positive aspect with the fly drive is that only a deposit is required, otherwise it is upfront payment.I am in a quandry do i bite the bullet and book now, realistically does anyone think i am going to get cheaper than this???

:confused: Hi all, I have just priced up a fly drive with Virgin for next aug 13th-30th direct from man to mco, there are 4 of us 2 adults 2 children 14 & 13, these take the new discounts in and comes out at £3031, i would not take the car and i understand i do not have to do this, it is only for 1 week anyway and does not include insurance.
I know from last year that a flight booked with virgin atlantic.com for the same dates was £740.
the positive aspect with the fly drive is that only a deposit is required, otherwise it is upfront payment.I am in a quandry do i bite the bullet and book now, realistically does anyone think i am going to get cheaper than this???

If this price is for a fly drive and then your not talking the car then it sounds quite expensive to me, your talking about £750 per flight plus a car on top. Is it economy seats ?have you had a look at the same dates through VA, i know you have to pay up front with them but it might be worth taking a look at.
or what about looking at expedia, opodo etc for flights with virgin

I agree that does seem expensive.We payed around £580 each last august and didnt book till the march.Paid £1800 one way PE with VA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter