£2 pound coins

Petermgrady

Earning My Ears
For all you £2 coin collectors to save for Disney.

Good news I have just paid £1000 of them back into the bank.:goodvibes

So there is more to collect now.:)

Woohoo! Well done you!

I started "collecting" £2 coins a few years ago. Nowadays they're impossible to get my hands on!

OH! So it's YOU who's been responsible for the cash deficit! :stir:

:rotfl2:

Well done! That's a lot of £2 coins. How long were you collecting them for?

Well done on collecting so many. My mum and dad are so good at collecting them! They saved over £3000 in the two terracota pots they have last year! Me on the other hand I seem to struggle collecting them! So I decided that if I don't get given any in a week I put in a few £1's instead.

We have just started saving our second lot of £2 coins for our next WDW holiday - we haven't even been on our first yet!;)

Another £2 hoarder here!
:goodvibes
I have a jar going at the moment to put towards our honeymoon spends - oddly we've actually got enough saved in the bank for our spending money but it wouldn't feel *right* without a £2 jar on the go!!

2tiggies been collecting them for about 18 months.

joolz1910 I agree we go in 7 weeks but I've already started saving them again:rotfl2:

Think ive taken it a step further. You know them money pots? Think its a Terramundi (spelling?).

I agreed every time i came home with a £5 note or £2 coin it goes into the pot. I agreed this as i hardly ever got any, now it seems every single week i get several! Going to be poor soon because its all in the pot!

personally i collect any type of money.be it a penny up to a £50 note.If you have any please send to me(PM me and you can forward me your bank details to pass on to me)not bothered if it in the form of a check.
Paul

I'm another £2 collecter, my terramundi pot is getting pretty full now, we're collecting for a new TV though. We started it in March 2010.

I do this too but with different pots.

My kids have pots each and anything below £1 goes in there, and whatever they want to put it, and it's theirs.

Then I have a bigger pot for me for anything over £1, including notes. In the last year I've smashed it twice and both times I had over £800 in there! It's amazing how the odd tenner here and there add up!

Just about to buy my next pot, hopefully by then time we go in October we'll have another wad! :D

yeah im not fussy what goes in my pot it has everything from 1p to £20 notes !! i havent had a £2 coin for ages !!

Ah! It looks like I need to buy a terramundi pot and start doing this! DGF and I are planning on going in summer 2013 and this sounds like the perfect way to save coins/notes as I wont want to break the pot! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter